2016年9月4日日曜日

Have you already eaten “Lumonde Ice Cream” ?

“Sold only locally” …I believe I am not alone in feeling that the word is tempting.
Also, have I ever felt such superiority in living in Hokuriku region?
Because the Bourbon’s “Lumonde Ice Cream”, which has been become a big topic on the internet this summer, is sold in Niigata, Toyama, Ishikawa and Fukui Prefectures only. (※Bourbon’s headquarters is in Niigata Prefecture)

 In fact, the “Lumonde Ice Cream” is a test marketing product in the four prefectures in order to enter ice cream market for the first time for Bourbon. So yes, I also immediately ate it! It is made of round wafer filled with vanilla ice cream and crisp Lumonde cookie is in the center. I wonder that an ice cream like this has never been before because the flavor was well-balanced.
I also liked the BOURBON logos on the wafer.

 Come to think of it, the president of a wholesaler of confectionery gave an interview on TV that “What do you think the most delicious confectionery is?” “It is Lumonde.”
As I watched it, I felt I very much understood his answer.
I ate the Lumonde for the first time when I was in high school.
I remember I was amazed that there was such delicious confectionery!
The Lumonde has been sold since 1974 and the taste has not changed.

Unfortunately, the “Lumonde Ice Cream” has sold so well that they cannot ensure sufficient supply, and they have had to stop selling temporarily. (except Niigata Prefecture) So if you want to eat the “Lumonde Ice Cream”, you should go to Niigata ;) (H.S)   




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿