2018年5月8日火曜日

The first half of this Golden Week holidays filled with drone work



Since I began using drone for shooting videos, I became involved in various businesses related to drone.

And the first half of this (2018) Golden Week holidays was filled with drone work.

As an instructor of the drone school on April 29th,

on 30th, I worked as a staff member of the drone experiential session for parents and children which was held at a university,

and on May 1st and 2nd, I sprayed pescidide by an agricultural drone in wheat fields.

In those few days, I used various type of drones. Medium sized one often used for aerial photography in the school, tiny toy drone which is smaller than a palm in the experiential session, and a large one bigger than your open both armes for agricultural chemical spraying.

Though there are various kinds of drones as above, actually the smaller is more difficult to control. However, the small one is safe if it hits something or people and it rarely breaks even if it crashes. Bigger one cannot do that, so I often practice with a toy drone even now.
T.S

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿