2018年2月22日木曜日

Recommendation of izakaya in Fukui City “Shokunin Futari”

On the weekend just before Fukui was hit by record snowfalls,
I went to the “Shokunin Futari”, which I had always wanted to go to.
*”Shokunin Futari” means two artisans.

I’ve heard that it is difficult to make a reservation, so I called more than two weeks before and I could make a reservation. I ordered 4,000 yen course in advance.
(They accept from 3,000 yen course)

At the shop, a married couple offers delicious dishes. They buy fresh seafoods in Fukui and from various fishing ports in Japan. Also, the menus include Japanese food and Mediterranean food so that you can enjoy at the same time.
And, everything was so delicious. I am sure you’ll have a wonderful time.

                                             The sign at the entrance

                                                   Inside the shop

                                  Steamed egg hotchpotch (appetizer)

                                 The dishes were served one after another.


The course finishes with paella which is so good. The owner is a tough-looking person (in fact, friendly) and he greets very loud when he serves appetizer. So I was surprised at that but I pulled myself upright automatically. You can take it as “receiving keisaku” during zazen (sitting meditation) ;) (H.S)

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿