2020年5月10日日曜日

Open cafe at home

During Golden Week holiday that I was avoiding going outdoors, I was busy cleaning up the house. Speaking of the Golden Week, there had been a general mood that everybody should go somewhere. I have always liked to stay at home, so I spent time this Golden Week at home proudly, without feeling guilty.

One day, I made pancakes and had a tea break in the yard. Looking at roses that began to bloom, azaleas and other flowers that I don’t know their names, I feel very peaceful. My yard cafe is not bad at all.  

In Fukui, perhaps due to rainy and snowy long winters, cafes with a terrace are not commonly seen. However, as an operation style of cafes after COVID-19, putting ventilation first, they may increase in Fukui as well. Then, the cafes are going to need shade to keep summer sun out or a folding screen door. So, I hope that subsidies are given for the equipment from the Japanese government or local governments. (H.S) 









・Get our newsletter







0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿