2020年4月10日金曜日

Drone flight practice


The photo above shows the drone tilting against the wind while hovering. 

I practice drone flight every week even if I have no plans to shoot. Although it did not rain today, the wind was constantly blowing around 5 m/s, which was generally considered a bad weather condition for drone flight. But it was even preferable for training. And I operated so that the drone wouldn't be pushed by the wind and did basic exercises to draw precise figures such as a straight line, circle, and figure eight. These exercises lead to safer flights.

Also, aside from its technical aspects, if I leave equipments for long time, something goes wrong just when I try to use it. Then, one day, or several days may be wasted in case of a distant location. So it is necessary to use the drone frequently and to keep it at the ready.
T.S

・Get our newsletter

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿