2020年3月22日日曜日

What I bought at KALDI, which opened its first shop in Fukui Prefecture

KALDI, which is popular for coffee and imported foods, finally opened its first shop in Fukui. So I stopped at it when I went shopping the other day.

I wanted to buy Syrok, which is a Russian chilled dessert that became a popular topic on Twitter recently. It seems to be a chocolate-coated cottage cheese bar. Those who bought one at KALDI said very good. I heard that it is not available in some shops, and unfortunately, the Fukui shop was one of those. That said, Syrok is popular now, so I am looking forward to getting it at the Fukui shop sometime.
Syrok: Russian Premium Cheese coated with dark chocolate 50 gram 321 yen 
Milk chocolate coated and white chocolate coated are also available.
(From KALDI online store) 

These are what I bought at KALDI.


Dried fruits, red curry, brie cheese, truffle cheese dip, shortbread, and Shanghai fried noodles.

Be that as it may, shopping at KALDI is a lot of fun and uplifting. That day, the shop limited the number of shoppers, and I could browse there thoroughly. I think that many people stay home now, but it is a blessed relief that people could go shopping freely this way. Other shoppers also looked happy and gave space to ones picking up items kindly, which created a warm atmosphere. (H.S)

・Get our newsletter

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿