2020年2月24日月曜日

Academy Award-winning film “Parasite”

I went to see the Korean film “Parasite”, which won the 92nd Academy Award for the Best Picture as the first Asian film.


Although I have watched several Bong Joon-ho’s films, especially in this film, I was so amazed by his original script. No one can write one in this way. He included different essential parts in a two-hour film naturally. I think that this film expanded the possibility of films.

No utter villains appeared, but there were family love and hope in the film, and that was really great as an entertainment. The film is deserved by Palme d’ Or award and Academy Awards.

By the way, here are ten of my favorite Korean films in random order.
Failan
Christmas In August
My Brother
Memories of Murder
A Moment to Remember
Masquerade
Breathless
Classic
Brotherhood
The Man from Nowhere

I am afraid that these are a bit old films because I haven’t watched Korean films for the last few years. Anyway, there is “Bong Joon-ho’s “Memories of Murder”. I remember the impact when I watched it for the first time. I heard that finally the criminal of murder cases that the film used as a model was identified last year. A

fruit appeared in both films, “Memories of Murder” and “Parasite”. I am wondering about it. And if you have recommended recent Korean films, please let me know. (H.S)

・Get our newsletter

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿