2019年12月19日木曜日

Eye-opening experience of soldering

I have recently started soldering to remodel toy drones and to make racing drones by myself. It might be the first time that I used a soldering iron since I was in junior high school.

I've been doing it on my own way for a while, but one day I learned that there was the right soldering method from a book. And last week, I participated in a "Soldering workshop" by Masaharu Nose, the author of the book I read. The workshop  was held in Shiga Prefecture neighboring Fukui Prefecture, so I could go there easily.

Until then, I thought that soldering was melting solder with a soldering iron and bonding two terminals, or terminals and lead wires with the melted solder. However, I found it was completely different.

The correct method is to use a soldering iron to heat base materials such as terminals and lead wires, and apply solder there to instill. And the appearance of the result is quite different accordingly. It was actually an eye-opening experience for me to know the strong and beautiful soldering method.
T.S

 Ugly soldering that I did before

First soldering that I did in the right way

 By the end of the workshop, I tried delicate soldering to install these small parts.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿