2018年12月16日日曜日

HY concert in Sabae City

The other day, I went to HY's concert held at Sabae City Cultural Center.

                                 (The photo is from HY official web site)

HY is a band that was formed with classmates and friends from childhood in Uruma City, Okinawa Prefecture. The band name HY came from the first letters of their community "Higashi Yakena".

In the middle of their concert, they did a comedy sketch wearing a high school uniform. It was so funny and fun, also they acted very well. The members of HY still live in Okinawa. They say that their music comes from the sound of the sea, the wind and the local life in Okinawa. They also do a voluntary beach cleanup activity there. Seeing their concert, I felt that the members get along so well and trust each other.

                    After the concert, they took a photo with the audience.
                              (The photo is from HY's official blog)

By the way, I happened to see a popular YouTuber Kazu in Fukui and talked to him. He said, "My wife is a big fan of HY. I haven't been HY's concert for a while, so I am excited." He was friendly as I see him on YouTube. (H.S)

 HY PV "Place Back Home"(2'00")

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿