2018年9月18日火曜日

Flowers I found in autumn fields

Dayflowers, its Japanese name means "Grass of morning dew"

Yesterday, I went to Karigahara ski site in Katsuyama City, Fukui Prefecture to practice drone.  And to my surprise, I found various flowers among weeds there even in this season. I thought how beautiful they were. White and yellow small butterflies were flying around the yellow and blue purple flowers.

As it is said that "There is no plant named weed.", I changed the way I look the landscape only by knowing the names of plants. It's embarrassing that I don't know names of wild plants even though I often go mountain climbing.

Now I want to learn them even little by little.
TS

Hogweed

Yellow foxtail shining under the morning sun

Yellow flowers whose name I don't know


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿