2017年12月2日土曜日

Late autumn in Kyoto | Seimei-jinja Shrine

The other day I went to Kyoto for the first time in a while. I have visited quite a lot of temples and shrines in Kyoto but still there are ones I have never been to.
So I visited Seimei-jinja Shrine for the first time.
The shrine is famous because it enshrined Abe no Seimei who was a renowned ying-yang master. And it is very popular as expelling evil and a “power spot”.
I also offered prayers and drew a paper fortune which said “lucky”,
so I could leave the shrine feeling refreshed.
Now then, I head to Konkai Komyo-ji Temple. (H.S)

The first gate of the Seimei-jinja Shrine.
           Its crest, a five-rayed star is bright.

In the precincts, there is the actual old Ichijo-modori bashi Bridge,
     which is famous for revival and ghost.

The current Ichijo-modori bashi Bridge close to the Semei-jinja Shrine.
    You cannot feel any nostalgia any longer though.

“Seimei’s well”
         It is said that the water rose by Seimei’s psychic powers.

It is believed that by touching the peach expels evil.
        I also touched it many times :) 

There were wooden boards to write wishes by Yuzuru Hanyu himself.
    Come to think of it, he has performed with a song from the film
    “Yin-Yang Master”.

There was a yin-yang mark on this kind of place in the precincts.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿