2017年10月10日火曜日

Recommendation of izakaya in Fukui City “Kunten”

*Izakaya means Japanese style pub Today, I will introduce an izakaya which has a little difficult name to read. The izakaya is located in a corner of Katamachi area, where is a restaurant district in Fukui City. Those who have visited the Kunten say that everything is good there. So I have always wanted to go and I finally went there the other day.

The first thing that I was surprised when I entered the izakaya was the number of the menu written on the blackboards. It has gone beyond izakaya and I could call “Bistro where you can eat Japanese food as well” because they have many Italian and French menus. In addition, all of those are delicious. Especially the penne was much better than Italian restaurants around here.

In fact, the woman owner cooks all dishes by herself at the izakaya and the staff is all women. As it is a small izakaya, it’s not noisy and the dishes are served at an appropriate time so I think that it’s a good one to enjoy meal and drink over conversation with friends.

It is a popular izakaya, so you should make a reservation before going. I would strongly recommend the Kunten. It is a really good izakaya. (H.S)

                                                    The entrance

The customers sitting at the counter are thinking what they will order while looking the blackboard menu.

                                                   An appetizer

                                   The Gorgonzola penne is superb.

                      Clams and shrimps fried in garlic oil with baguette.
                      I had it with red wine.

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿