2017年5月16日火曜日

My must-have items for trips

When I went to Miyako Island last month, I carried a microbead neck pillow for the first time. Although I have a blow-up pillow, actually that is a bother to use for me.
Of course, if you just let out the air of it, you can fold it compactly, but for women, when they put air into it, their lipstick put on the blowing part and I guess they feel uncomfortable with it. So do I and I looked for a microbead neck pillow because it seems like the soft feel is nice to sleep on my way.

And I found someone who bought one for 324 yen in Daiso (100 yen shop) on the internet. So I went to the nearest Daiso and found one. MUJI’s neck cushion costs 1,900 yen so I think the Daiso one was a good deal.

It was not that fashionable but I need functionality than how it looks as it is an item for trips. The pillow can be fastened by a hook but you don’t have to do that while using. If you fasten it, it might be too tight for your neck ;) I carry it in a cloth bag.(It is 108 yen in another 100 yen shop Seria)

I was afraid it was too much to carry but it was so light and didn’t bother me. If you worry about misplacing it, you should attach it with a ring to your bag.

I usually sleep on a plane and the neck pillow is useful as I don’t get a stiff neck when I use it. When you read, it is good as well. I am sure it’s useful for a train trip.

Besides that, I always carry sunglasses, an eye mask and earplugs. If you cannot sleep at night because of a noise or something, you should use them. About sunglasses, even in autumn or winter, when it’s sunny and you drive, they are necessary. Ultraviolet rays cause damages to your eyes. And wearing sunglasses protects from getting wrinkles around the eyes too.

When you buy sunglasses, you should choose one with tinted glasses and low ultraviolet transmittance. Dark color lenses weary the eyes, so they are not recommended.

It seems there are many more useful items and I wish all of us to have a pleasant trip using them. (H.S)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿