2017年5月9日火曜日

Multi-tenant buildings in the daytime

Although I can’t deny the facts that the multi-tenant buildings can spoil the sight, there are possibilities of fire and/or there might be some security problems, it is interesting for me to watch them. I would like to show you the photographs of the multi-tenant buildings which I took during the daytime in downtown in Fukui City.

Right outside of the old bar on the top floor, there is a side signboard of the building I sometimes go. I didn’t know that there are other interesting bars and restaurants in this building. A room, bar or restaurant for fortune telling is in the building which makes the building mysterious.

This building is very old but the small blackboards in front of the building show they are still in business.

These are not the multi-tenant buildings, they are just old buildings. Above the third floor, it seems no one is there but there are people on the first and second floor. I think I like the scenery that such old buildings like these have been active.

T.S

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿