2017年4月10日月曜日

Recommendation of cake roll in Fukui City “Fruit shop Umeda”

Speaking of delicious cake roll in Fukui, it is definitely Umeda’s fruit cake roll. Umeda is a long-established fruit shop founded over eighty years ago, which is not too much to say that everybody in Fukui knows the shop. They have been keeping their business in the same place near Fukui Station. Even other shops had changed, Umeda had always been there. Usually, although I pass in front of the shop without thinking, I feel a sense of peace that it is always there. So I just hope the shop will never disappear, as a resident of Fukui Prefecture.

Of course, I like it very much and sometimes buy it. When I receive it at the shop, it is heavy and I feel happy. The cake roll’s dough is moist and fine, and it uses mildly sweet cream with a lot of fresh fruit. The cross section surface of the cake roll is beautiful.

Their website includes the words of the owner as follows and I was moved to read it. “We have changed for happiness of our customers through fruits”

The second floor is their parlor and you can eat the cake roll there. When you come to Fukui, please drop in. The main shop is located next to Seibu Department Store’s Fukui Store. (H.S)


 Fruit cake roll (16cm - 1600 yen w/tax)
 They also have chocolate dough one.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿