2016年11月2日水曜日

2017 calendar


Sometimes, I make calendars besides making videos. The two calendars, “Story of Nagahama Hikiyama Festival” and “Story of Echizen Pottery” which I did everything from taking photographs to creating designs for are completed. They both are 13 sets of B3 sized paper.

I used an online printing service called “Printnet” which has its head office in Kagoshima for the first time. The basic printing service that they provide is inexpensive but the optional color checking service is a bit expensive. Therefore, I decided to order the service without the color checking service.

As a result, the calendars were surprisingly completed with the same colors as I checked before printing at the office and there were no problems. I always thought that when a different monitor, color printer and off set are used, colors would be changed from the original image as well. I wonder when the printing technology has been progressed.


For making the calendar, “Story of Echizen Pottery”, 12 potters helped me. All of the potters were unique ones and it was enjoyable to work with them.
T.S

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿