2016年10月20日木曜日

Whole pear tart from a cake shop in Fukui City, “FUJIMIDO”


 

There is a cake shop, “FUJIMIDO” near our office. When I stopped by there, a big whole tart caught my attention and I had it with a cup of coffee. The name of the tart is “whole pear tart” as it looks. It is made with a big pear which is placed on a small tart. The pear was cored, there’s cream stuffed inside, the flower stalk is made with chocolate and the tiny leaf is made with mint leaf.

 

In the showcase, next to the whole pear tarts, there were tarts which are filled with many muscat grapes. When I went into the shop a while ago, there were cakes made with peaches and figs. I feel the change of seasons from these fruits and I wonder what fruits will be served in winter.

 

Fujimido is not only a good cake shop for their delicious cakes, it is also a convenient shop because they are open until eleven at night.

 

T.S

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿