2019年10月6日日曜日

Autumn mountain

I was fascinated by the view of mountains that were overlapped like waves.

I went to Mt. Hakuba-dake in Nagano Prefecture last weekend. I was planning to go to the Mt. Hakuba-dake from Tsugaike Kogen highlands via Hakuba-Oike pond, but I stayed in a tent overnight by the Hakuba-Oike pond at an altitude of 2,379 meters and turned back without going further.  Because the weather was not so good. The summit of the Mt. Hakuba was almost in the clouds. During the round trips to the Hakuba-Oike pond, it occasionally rained lightly and had fog, but thanks to that, I saw several grouses and enjoyed the scenery with a slightly different color from that when it was sunny. 
TS

The red and yellow leaves are vivid.
A cone of Oshirabiso (abies mariesii) on the top of a tree looks like a round shaped little bird.

Autumn leaves at my feet

The Hakuba-Oike pond and a lodge with a campsite

A grouse that suddenly came out on the mountain trail


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿