2019年9月7日土曜日

Rare butter "Calpis Butter" by Calpis Co., Ltd.


                                  Calpis Special Butter 450g (salted)

I like butter. There is always butter in my refrigerator. The other day, finally I got the Calpis Butter as I had always wanted to. The rare Calpis Butter was produced from cream generated in the production process of Calpis Water (Japanese lactic acid bacilli beverage), but only a limited amount is produced.

I was excited to remove the wrapper, and the butter looked whiter than normal one. I managed to resist the urge to eat as it is. And I spread it on toast anyway. The butter was not sweet at all unlike the Calpis Water, was very rich one but sophisticated, which I sensed the good quality. So it is a good way to enjoy eating ordinary bread. I want to eat butter soy sauce rice, garlic fried rice and French toast etc. with the butter.

By the way, speaking of butter, many people might avoid it as it is high calorie and high fat. But it maybe wrong. For example, when you eat toast with butter, it is known to curb the rise in blood sugar levels than eating only toast itself. Also, butter is rich in Vitamin A and D, so anti-aging effects are expected. As with anything, overconsumption is not good for your health. So I would like to enjoy it in moderation. (H.S)  






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿