2019年6月11日火曜日

Soy sauce pork cutlet rice bowl of "Shimomura" in Ono City, Fukui Prefecture


Now I'm involved in a drone school that is taking place in Rokuroshi highlands in Ono City, and I have more opportunities to eat in the city. And so I ate "Soy sauce pork cutlet rice bowl" for the first time, which recently came to be known as a new local food of Ono City.

There seems to be some variations depending on a restaurant. The "Shimomura" is its birthplace, so probably their style is standard.

They serve the rice bowl with shredded cabbage under the pork cutlet, grated radish, chopped green onion and green perilla as toppings. Separately soy sauce is served in a small bowl and customers can add it according to taste.

It was delicious than I expected and I began to often eat it when I go to Ono. However, I don't like the texture of shredded cabbage on rice, so if there were no cabbage, I would be so much happier.
TS

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿