2018年11月6日火曜日

Box works I met at the exhibition "Art Document 2018 Adventure of YOJI KURI"

Left) Home with a dachshund     right) Boxes with a leg

Last Sunday, I went to the exhibition "Art Document 2018 Adventure of YOJI KURI" held at the Kanazu Forest of Creation.

Of course art-animations are synonym of KURI, which I love. Also, there were exhibited a lot of comics and tableaux besides animations, and among them, I was particularly attracted to a series of these white box works .

In fact, I have also always liked the box works by Joseph Cornell for a long time. I think that paintings themselves are microcosms and these box works make me feel more this way.
T.S


A work that 90-year-old KURI drew by dripping enamel paint at the venue of the opening talk
(It is big as the height of adults.)


Art Document 2018 Adventure of YOJI KURI   ( Japanese only )

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿