2018年4月12日木曜日

Recommendation of cafe and meal in Fukui City “manimani”

The other day, I went to “manimani” and I will introduce it this time. I had heard that their meal is so good and I sometimes pass in front of the shop by car but it was the first time I entered it. And I really liked the “manimani”. So it is likely to become my favorite cafe where I often want to go to.

They offer set menus with side dishes of plenty of locally grown vegetables. That day I didn’t eat dessert because I was full but I hear their homemade desserts are very popular. After all, I am happy that they offer healthy meal and I could get plenty of vegetables. Although the cafe was pretty busy, the owner and staff served us well, in a natural calm manner with warmth and it made a favorable impression.

[Side dishes of the month]
Greens and chopped dried radish with enokidake mushroom
Spanish omelet with squash, shimeji mushroom and bacon
Deep fried freeze-dried bean curd with starchy enokidake mushroom sauce Octopus, seaweed and onions with vinegar dressing
Twice cooked pork with cabbage and bamboo shoot
Floury potatoes with sakura shrimp -shore flavor-
Sauteed carrots (their regular menu, which is tasty that could change your image of sauteed carrots. Even those who don’t like carrots can eat this.)

They also sell lunch boxes and take-out dishes. (H.S)

                                        The entrance of manimani

                                                      Inside

                                       Beef filet steak set meal (1800 yen)

                                            Roast beef plate (1580 yen)

                                                 The appearance

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿