2018年1月17日水曜日

Bamboche de Yama, a lovely restaurant in the center of Fukui City

On the night of heavy snow, I went to a restaurant "Bamboche de Yama", which is in the center of Fukui city but a bit far from the center of downtown. It is a small bistro with 4 or 5 tables.

I ordered a course of dishes to share, 5,000 yen per person for dishes. Of course, you can choose an ordinary  full-course style. First I ordered glasses of Sherry, then Burgundy and Rhone red wine in half bottles. When I want to consult about a drink, it is good that the distance to the shop people is close. We enjoyed our meal calmly.

It was also a point for me that they asked whether there are any foods I can't eat when I called for booking.
I thought that I would like to come again.
T.S


Appetizer of the day


Dish of fish


It is a meat dish, but since the vegetables on the side were beautiful, I took a photo from this direction...


The appearance of the restaurant that I took this morning. It is a house built next to a big building.


Opposite the restaurant, there is the Mouth of Truth on the wall of Fukui Palace Hotel.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿