2017年2月8日水曜日

Perfect Fit like Cinderella's Foot

My eyesight seems to be gradually worsening so I bought Wellington-style reading glasses called “Paperglass”.

These reading glasses were manufactured by Nishimura Precision Co. in Sabae City, Fukui Prefecture, which is famous for the manufacturing of eyeglasses. The product was one of the Good Design Best 100 in 2013. The reading glasses of “Paperglass” are measured 2 mm in thickness when folded. These are revolutionary eye glasses.

These are small and useful eyeglasses but it’s just too much work for me to take them out of the case and put them back into the case every time I use.

To put them in and out of the case more smoothly, I realized that I can use my “King Jim Pensam Pen Case -Slim-“ in which these eyeglasses can fit perfectly.

This pencase has a flap with embedded magnet and it can simply be fixed to the inside pocket of a jacket.

It looks like this. I think it is so-called “Cinderella fit” in Japan that the eyeglasses accidently fit perfectly in a pencase.

T.S

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿