2017年6月4日日曜日

A Japanese film “Teiichi : Battle of Supreme High” 

I have heard that it was really entertaining, so I went to see the theater to see the film. It was true to its reputation and I enjoyed it very much.

The actors are not only good-looking but also their performances are amazing.
And I think that especially Teiichi is Masaki Suda’s most successful character.

As for Masaki Suda, he played a role of a modest and serious son in a TV drama four years ago, so I cannot believe that he became like this currently.  

Kotaro Yoshida as Teiichi’s father, whose voice carries well as if he acts on a stage andthe parent and child’s funny dialogue scene clarified my mind. The Japanese drum performance scene was remarkable and the “Mayim Mayim incident” was amusing. It was a film that it didn’t give me room to take messages from the lines and as if it appealed like “Just enjoy the film and not give commentary” from the screen.

When I was watching the scene of election for president of student council, I dreamed and wondered if Japanese Prime Minister would be like Dan Otaka, who was an unusually smart, good-looking and honest man.

The director is Akira Nagai, 47 years old, who created commerials for canned coffee and nutritional energy bar. This film is his third feature film directed by him.
His previous one is “If Cats Disappeard from the World” I would like to watch this one too. (H.S)

Masaki Suda is good at acting like this (From their official Twitter)

Special screening which is allowed to let your voice out, clapping and penlights.

One of the special screenings at TOHO Cinemas Roppongi Hills on May 17th.
 (From Cinema Today)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿